- In VirtualBox, select “File>import appliance” and select the downloaded OVA (Infinit.e_VM_demo.ova). Read and accept the disclaimer (you will be automatically prompted when you import).
- Ensure port 8080 on the host is not in use (eg by IIS or tomcat)
- From VirtualBox, “settings” for the imported VM, under network, create a NAT ethernet interface, if one is not already present (it should be); and set up a port forward from host:8080 to guest:8080 (under “advanced > port forwarding”), if it is not already present (it should be)
- On the host browser (not the guest – the guest VM browser is too old and is not compatible with the IKANOW UI so cannot be used), go to “localhost:8080” on the browser, log-in with the following:
- Note that both the username and password can be changed from localhost:8080/manager (in addition to creating non admin accounts)
- If required for administration, The VM operating system (Centos6.3) has 2 accounts, user and root. The log-in username is user/user123 and the root account is root/root123.
- Note that the harvester is turned off by default to enable the VM to run on machines with lower memory footprints. If you have 4GB+, the harvester can be started from the command line as root by “service infinite-px-engine start”.
- Please Note: If Google tells you we’ve been downloaded too many times email us for an alternate links.
*We recommend using 64-bit CentOS