A Powerful Open Source Analytics Platform for Big Data Analysis
Ready to gain some traction with open source analytics? The open source Community Edition of Infinit.e lets you tap into unstructured and structured data. This powerful open source analytics delivers cutting-edge ingest, search, useful data widgets and export features in an open, self-supported platform. This powerful tool integrates with third-party applications to provide an all-in-one solution for open source data analytics.
Infinit.e Wiki on Github
May 2013 (Latest Release)
- Support for exporting Mahout vectors in HDFS
- A drag and drop framework for the main GUI
- Support for harvesting from S3
- Opened access to document content storage
April 2013 (Latest Release)
- Upgraded to version 0.19 of Elasticsearch
- Open Source release of “1-click importer” Chrome exention
- Ability to query on entity and association sentiment
- Other GUI performance improvements
March 2013 Release
- Alpha release of “moments”, per entity temporal aggregations
- Visual and functional improvements to the widgets
- Basic security framework for sharing
February 2013 Release
- Integrated query scoring options with GUI
- Performance improvements to the harvester
- Manual entity aliasing framework
January 2013 Release
- Improvements to query scoring options
December 2012 Release
- Beta release of Query metrics widget
- Official CentOS6 compatibility for online installation
- Easier single-node Hadoop support
- Support for API keys
- Support for JSONP
A complete list of the build notes or copies of the previous release build notes can be found here.
Community Edition is self-supported open source software. The Enterprise Edition of IKANOW’s document analyzer includes technical support, managed upgrades and enterprise features. For more information about the Enterprise Edition , visit the IKANOW Enterprise Edition page.
Get Involved! 2,000 members and counting!