Researchers at CyberEdge Group today released the 2016 Cyberthreat Defense Report. You can download a complementary copy of the 36-page report that includes more than 30 charts and data tables below.
The report is based on a survey of over 1,000 IT Security professionals in 10 countries. Some of the findings include:
- Percent of companies that were breached in 2015
- Percent of companies expecting to be breached in 2016
- Breakdown of companies by number of successful breaches in 2015
- Top network security technologies currently in use
- Top security technologies planned for acquisition in 2016
- Percent of IT budget allocated to security by industry
- Endpoint security priorities
- And much more…
We will have some more analysis on the report finding in the coming weeks. However, we wanted to give you the chance to download it today. We hope you find the information useful.
By Scott Raspa